Break into the French market or expand your business in the south-west
- Meet 40,492 professionals: wine producers, fruit & vegetable producers, oenologists, merchants, suppliers, trade associations, research laboratories, cooperatives, local authorities, etc.
- Producers from France’s foremost wine, apple, strawberry, kiwi, carrot, Ente plum, hazelnut and asparagus producing region
- Farm managers producing a wide range of crops
Start or grow your business internationally
- More than 6,000 visitors from 70 countries: Spain, Italy, Germany, UK, Portugal, Switzerland, Eastern Europe, China, Latin America, USA, Australia, etc.
- Representatives from the world’s biggest farming operations
- At the heart of the world’s largest fine wine-producing region and a major centre for fruit and vegetable production
Find new outlets, showcase your new products and innovations
- Promote your products in the Innovations and New Products area, which drew 75% of the visitors in 2010
- Test your ideas on a customer focus group
- Be part of the buzz around the Ideas Forum: symposiums, discussions and high-level technical presentations
Reap the long-term benefits
The effort and resources you put into the 3 days of the show will bring rich rewards over the coming year: Vinitech Sifel offers a tangible, quantifiable return on investment